First Day!

 We made it through the first day!

We had such a great day. I know it was probably overwhelming for them, but they did great! This week we are really focusing on procedures and routines. 

They were all so respectful and kind, and they got compliments from two other teachers today!

We made "All About Me" banners to hang in the classroom, and they got to decorate their clothespins for lunch count. 

After lunch, they worked in teams on an activity called "Helping Harry". They had to brainstorm and build a perch for their Styrofoam ball to sit on. They worked so well together. It turned out better than I could have imagined! I think they really enjoyed it too!

We finished the day by writing a letter to our future selves. I am going to hold onto those, and I will give them back at the end of the year, so we can see just how far we've come!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Day of School!

Week 1 Done!