Open House
Open house was such a success. It was wonderful to see your kids again, and I loved meeting all of the parents and families. Tuesday is going to be a great day! I know your kids may be nervous, but I will try so hard to put their minds at ease.
This first week will mainly focus on getting those routines and procedures down with several fun activities sprinkled in. :)
We likely won't start with any content until next week, so they can have a relaxing weekend. By Friday afternoon, we will all be tired!
There were a few papers in your child's folder on Open House. I would like to try logging into Chromebooks by the end of the week. We aren't able to login until the forms for the User Loan Agreement are returned, so please send that back with your child as soon as possible.
The whole third grade team is so excited to start this new school year! In case you aren't familiar with our team, here is a picture. I am on the left. In the middle is Mrs. Shimmens, and Mr. Rockers is on the right!

Comments
Post a Comment